We do care about your privacy and do our best for you to feel comfortable while taking advantage of our services. Therefore, we would like to provide you with key pieces of information about the principles of processing your personal data by our administration, as well as about Cookie files that are utilized in our Shop. Said pieces of information have been prepared with the provisions of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in mind.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
KRYSTIAN KAROL BRZESKI, an entrepreneur managing a business undertaking under the name of Sneakerhouse Krystian Brzeski, entered into the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record kept by the Minister of Development and Finance, TIN no.: 8121860088, REGON no.: 147087783, Zelechowska 20 Street, 21-400 Lukow
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you want to create a User Account and take advantage of our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data will be processed by the administration for the purposes specified below that are strictly connected with the functioning of the Shop and the provision of the offered services („Services”).
Depending on what you decide to choose, the goals may be as follows:
- Providing services offered in the Shop
- Realizing your orders
- Direct marketing of the offered services, except newsletter sending
- Sending our newsletter
Legal bases for processing:
- Sales agreement or actions performed after receiving your request and aiming at the conclusion of such an agreement (article 6 section 1 point b of the GDPR)
- Our legal possibilities connected with, inter alia, accounting (article 6 section 1 point c of the GDPR)
- Your assent given in the Shop – if you decide to do so (article 6 section 1 point a of the GDPR)
- Agreement on service provision or actions performed after receiving your request and aiming at the conclusion of such an agreement (article 6 section 1 point b of the GDPR)
- Our legally justified interest based on processing data in order to identify, pursue, or defend any possible claims (article 6 section 1 point f of the GDPR)
- Our legally justified interest (article 6 section 1 point f of the GDPR) based on:
- It is typically voluntary, but in some cases it may be obligatory to conclude an agreement.
Consequences of the failure to provide such data:
Depending on the goal such data would serve to achieve:
- no possibility of registering in the Shop
- no possibility of taking advantage of the services provided by the Shop
- no possibility of making purchases in the Shop
- no possibility of receiving information on promotions and special offers offered by the Shop
Possibility of withdrawing the consent:
Till your consent is withdrawn, data processing is considered to be legal.
Within the framework of the Shop, we may automatically adjust certain content to your needs, which is also referred to as profiling. To do so, we may take advantage of your personal data. Before performing actions that may:
- cause legal outcomes on your parts,
- affecting you in any meaningful way,
we will ask you for your consent to process data.
Please keep in mind that you can withdraw said consent at any time. Till your consent is withdrawn, data processing is considered to be legal.
While processing your data, we take advantage of organizational and technical means in compliance with proper legal regulations. Among others, we utilize connection encoding by means of the SSL certificate.
Our Shop, similarly to many websites, utilizes the so-called Cookie files (cookies). Such files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, mobile phone, etc.)
- allow you to, among others, use all the functions of the shop
- do not cause any changes in the settings of your device
By changing options of your browser, you can always:
- delete Cookie files
- block using Cookie files in the future
In our shop, Cookie files are used to:
- store information about your session
- for statistical purposes
- for marketing purposes
To learn more about Cookie file management, including ways of disabling them in your browser, you can always check out the help file of your Internet browsing app. You can access said file by pressing F1 button. You can also take advantage of additional tips on the following pages, depending on what type of browser you are using:
If you decide not to disable Cookie files in browser settings, it means that you agree for us to make use of them.
You can also familiarize yourself with the specificity of Cookie files better by visiting the Wikipedia platform.
CONTACT THE ADMINISTRATOR
Would you like to take advantage of your personal data-related rights?
If so, do not hesitate to contact us at: